Time and Date

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Assignment 3

If I would base my choice on my personality, I would choose to conduct an observation rather than the other techniques. I made that choice because I have to admit that I'm not a people person. So let me discuss my personality first so I can justify my answer because maybe your thinking that I'm active in student services yet I'm saying I'm not a people person. Maybe it's confusing for you and guess what. So am I. I'm in a environment where I have to deal with a bunch of people (most of them strangers) is a normal scenario thus why am I saying I'm not a people person. So let me justify my answer and make this clear. I hate to break it up to you guys but I'm naturally a shy person (please believe me). I am the type of person that would choose to sit on a corner and observe the environment as time goes by. That is the way I am. I learn through observing. I listen but not necessarily I would speak. I only speak when I need to. I'm not the type that would talk to anyone and anytime. I choose when best to speak and I choose whom to speak because I'm really a shy person. It don't easily get along with other people and it takes time for me to be comfortable with strangers and new faces. I'm a natural observer too. I pay attention to what I think would be useful and I try to learn on that observation. I think conducting an observation is a wise choice for me if I would base it on my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment